Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Hello dear friends:
Aren't friends supposed to help when someone is lonely? Do you think somebody can help my master? I myself don't understand why Shadow is no longer with us!
This morning Chris woke me up incredibly early, and we went by train. I immediately slept on the train, we stayed there for about three hours. Then we spent some time walking, and the two had chocolate croissants. And then they spent half an hour hugging in the middle of the train station, talking and kissing. Then they went into a flower shop and came out with flowers, roses I gather.
And then we went into the train, but Shadow, this lovely Khodadad, did not want to follow. I even wanted to go back and get him, but Chris told me to go ahead. Poor girl, she had so many tears in her eyes!
I thouught Khodadad was back at home, so I looked by his computer chair to see if he was there, but no Shadow whatsoever. And my poor Chris is so so sad!
I cheered her up a little when I touched the hand that held the leash when she called, I usually aim for the other one. Poor Shadow, poor Chris! And I really miss him too! Two nights ago I really obeyed to him when he fed me. He sent me back to my mat and made me sit, and I really did and even waited for him to allow me to go eat. I really miss him, and just looking at Chris makes me sad! I will see what I can do to cheer her up, maybe grandpa Ajax and I will play on our evening walk, play like mad!
So see you everybody and think of my poor little two humans, Yours, hoping for happier times, Hapoo:-)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home