Friday, November 15, 2002

Hello once more:
You know, friends, when I think of something, then I need to write. Fortunately, Chris has given me the opportunity not many dogs have, I believe, and I am of course proud of it. I just thought of travelling. Why are humans so fond of travelling?

I mean, it is much easier to stay at home than to go on a train, pack your bags, drag my food and water along and not know where to walk me. Note I am looking at it from what I think the human¡¦s point of view. Isn¡¦t it much easier for Chris to stay at home? But no, she has to travel, be it to her sister or elsewhere. If the journey is too far, she just takes me to the dog hostel, where I stay for some time. Not that I mind there are so many nice dogs and people there, but I do miss Chris.

And when we travel short distances and stay over night, she sometimes decides not to feed me at night, so II am not so nervous on the train, for whatever reason. Has she ever seen me nervous on trains? I am such a nice dog; I sleep either in the aisle or under her chair, from where I hardly move.

And then, when we are at our final destination, like this weekend at her sister¡¦s, I have to sleep in a cold corridor, and only occasionally Chris comes out and pets me. I am not even allowed in the living room, and she does not want me in her bedroom, either. I think travelling is just a lot of trouble by itself. If Shadow was here, he would have persuaded the sister to let me in the living room¡K (Don¡¦t believe that one!!) But he would have given Chris a hand and probably come on our walks and played with me! I so much miss his playing!

I should not complain, because this morning Chris and mom played with me, and that was a lot of fun. And then around noon Chris let me stay outside with sister¡¦s dog, a male, who argued about bones with me. But we are friends, we don¡¦t bite each other. Only sometimes, when he gets too close, I bite him just a little, to keep him at a certain distance. I am certainly happy when we are back at home, where I have my own mat by the heater and Chris around me all day. Just a dog¡¦s thoughts, one Chris won¡¦t care about, Yours, in hope for a little understanding, Hapooƒº

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home