Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Hi all:
Sometimes Chris really annoys me, I have to admit. Just when I am in dogs¡¦ paradise, running and smelling, she calls me back and God forbid I am not returning immediately!

This morning we had a fight. First of all I announced that I would love to go play with Ajax much more than walking out of the door beside Chris in a civilized manner. For that I was shouted at, for I did not understand why I should stop complaining. And this afternoon, when Chris and little Theresa went walking with me, Chris seriously talked to me, because I did not want to come back even upon third call. It was then that I once again learnt that I do have to obey. I should just bite her hand next time she makes me lie down, I really should.

But again, this morning Chris played with me, she threw a bone and we played with it while she was watching tennis. She had motivated me so much that I kept on chewing it for the next few hours. And before we went for the evening walk she petted and played with me. And I am sure, tonight she won¡¦t forget about my food. And finally, she brushes me every morning, now that I am losing hair, which itches when it is not removed. She is a nice one after all.

I heard her speaking English in the afternoon, so I gather Shadow has called. She is always so happy when they talk! Despite occasional major differences I wish only the best for her, and may my fortune eyes always protect her, with love and affection, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home