Monday, November 11, 2002

Hi friends:
I think it is tiME I introduce you to some of the stories my master has told other people about herself. I believe in 25 years a human can experience quite a lot, right? I gather she has told the story to Shadow, who loves it a lot. This is the reason I have decided to steal it from her and publish it

All right then here we go:
One summer day both Chris and her one year older sister Suse were playing on the balcony, where their father ¡V a person I have never met ¡V was trying to repair the overflow system. He had to poar water down the thing, run downstairs, all around the house and to a place near our car parking spot to see if the pipe was sealed well.

He discovered the children and thought he could make his life easier by telling them to poar the water down instead, so he saved all the running. He gave Suse a bucket and told her:
¡§When I tell you, you poar the water down there, okay?¡¨
Suse nodded yes, and dad made his way downstairs. When he arrived he told Suse to poar the water.

Suse looked at Chris and asked quietly:
¡§Down there? Down this hole or over the balcony fence?¡¨
Chris was not sure either.

Fortunately mom came to their rescue and told them to poar the water down the hole. Had they done otherwise, they would have created artificial rain for poor father, and then they would have had to run and hide from his anger.

I guess when he reads this, Shadow is not going to love the story. Sure not, for I am just retelling what his love has told him. And who am I to compare myself with Chris, eh? At least in his eyes that¡¦s something out of reach. As I told you, I don¡¦t understand the way people find out who they like and who not. We dogs at least fight it out and bite until we found our master, but honestly, I have never seen any humans fight. Well, different cultures different habits, as they say.
So then have a wonderful day and enjoy sun or cold wherever you are. And a special hello to Shadow, who is so so far away, otherwise Chris would have travelled and seen him, I am 100% sure. Byebye and happy barking, Yours, Hapooļ
P.s.: Chris did take food for me and also provided for water!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home