Sunday, November 10, 2002

Hello people:
Have I told you that laptops are a fascinating thing to work with? Chris, mom and I are on a train travelling to see Chris¡¦ Sister near Berlin, and I am able to write a bit for my weblog as we are on the way. Of course, I need to thank her for her efforts of taking the precious thing, for I don¡¦t carry anything but my harness and myself.

How I have been these past days? Fine generally, just a little bored, for Khodadad is missing to go to the city with us. Chris does not go on her own so often, although I would be there to accompany her. She watches tennis whenever she can, that seems to be of her interest. Honestly, I don¡¦t know why that should be so interesting, just bouncing a ball left right left, people clapping their hands and others shouting English words I don¡¦t understand at all. She seems to like sports, and films, but only when Khodadad is there to recommend her good ones.

Do you know what Chris really does not like? When I run too far away from her. Only when I play with grandfather Ajax, she allows me to run and jump as much as I want. But I have to admit, I would not like to go away from her for long, because she is the world I am living for, as the understanding Shadow puts it. Well, writing on trains is a challenge, for these things never hold still, they move and bend. So therefore I will go to sleep again, wondering if Chris has taken any food for me, Yours, a little worried, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home