Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Hi you patiently reading friends:
How are you today? I really have to tell you two interesting things today. First about mom, who seems to be able to read Chris like a book.
You know, after she had walked Chris home she insisted Chris have some tea upstairs, did not even bother offering her coffee. Chris and Shadow have always had tea from this constantly boiling samovar. And also mom took care of the roses Chris had taken home. She had even put them into the bottle of my water on the train, so they would not die. Why need the roses my water??? Mom put them in water, and the next morning Chris found them in front of mom¡¦s TV. Later at night sister Suse was sorry Chris removed them and took them downstairs. But they are hers, Shadow gave them to her. And honestly, I am really proud everybody likes them, and Chris should be proud when she tells them who gave them to her.

And here is something that makes me wonder:
Why does Chris seem to prefer certain people when there are so many more caring about her? I have never seen her cry when she left mom or me behind, this only happens with Shadow. Somebody understand humans and solve this mystery for me!

And here is something totally different:
This morning sister Suse arrived, and before I knew it I found myself outside with her. Suse is strange. She is very dominant and does not even let me run back to Chris. But sometimes she takes time and pets me so nicely. Still I bark at her when she comes in, I don¡¦t like her too much. I heard Chris wants me to spend some time with Suse while she takes Suses dog Ara. Why on earth this now? Does she think I need holidays from her? I have not yet found out what their real plan is, but humans do nothing without reason, this much I know. Humans are strange, of this be sure. And I guess you don¡¦t understand them either. You know that dogs are smarter than humans, don¡¦t you? Which human can locate another of their kind 15 meters deep in snow? And which human has such an excellent nose? And which human would do just about everything for another and like him so unconditionally like we dogs do? After all, they feed us and give us our task to live for!
I for one will go to sleep now after all this deep thinking. I will only fall half asleep, awaiting my meal, of course, Yours, exhausted from all this brain working, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home