Sunday, November 17, 2002

Hi friends:
Have you ever found that changing clothes is something terrible?
Well I think so. This is the first time at Chris' place that I am really losing hair and changing to winter clothes completely. It's not the way humans sometimes change clothes several times a day and wear different things at night and during the day - and Chris even has something I fail to understand the sense of, Shadow calls it robe de chambre, doesn't really sound English.....
but I mean I only twice change, from warm to light and from light to warm hair, and the colour stays the same beautiful black. However, it itches a lot and I scratch myself, enjoy turning around and around in the sand and love to be combed by Chris. She seems to understand this, for currently she brushes me almost every day.
Grandpa Ajax, who is usually called by his nickname Dicker - meaning big one - apparently changes his hair at the same time, for mom brushes him each day as well, usually they do this on one of our walks together.
Something else: I don't like the rain. When we come back Chris makes me wait outside and gets a towel to clean and dry me as much as she can. I voluntarily lift my front paws, but I don't particularly like it when she picks up my back paws. However, Chris is the master, and what can I do but obey? I trust and rely on her, she knows what's best for me.
Having come to the usual conclusion I wish all of you a happy and relaxing Sunday and hope you're all doing well, byebye, Hapoo:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home