Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Hello and merry Christmas to all friends out in the wide world:
How are you keeping? Stomach aches? Fed up with your own families?
Not me, not me!
I am never fed up with Chris, though she sometimes annoys me. And Chris makes sure I don't get a stomach ache.
Last night she left me for about an hour without telling me where she went. Later I found out thatall people but one had left for the church. And when Chris returned, it was not for long. Then she went upstairs, where she had dicious smelling fish, how cruel!
And after that she did not even come downstairs, but they went into the living room where they spent all night. I later found out from phone alls Chris made, that she had gotten nice presents and had given away some things, too.
Today she stayed with me for most of the time. Have I told you that I am not too fond of getting my paws washed? So today Chris made me sit in front of the bucket she uses to clean my paws. She put pieces of food inside and put in my paws when the bucket was empty. I guess she wanted me to get used to it. And I believe tonight I was a good girl, I did not run away from the water.
The weather here is still chilly, and Chris still does not like it. Folks, do you think it is unfair that I did not get any presents but the bucket treatment? I wonder why my paws have to be bathed in winter
Have a wonderful night all and enjoy the remaining holidays, your, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home