Monday, December 23, 2002

Hello my patient friends:
I am sorry I won't be writing much today either, but when heaters don't work, even dog paws get cold and don't feel like writing much. To heat the room Chris has put a number of candles out on her table. I hate firee, but I like the warmth, strange, eh?
Lately Chris has started bathing my paws after the long rounds. How I hate getting my paws wet! She puts them in a bucket, massages and cleans and finally dries them. I always try to run away, but I am not successful, of course. However, if I have behaved well enough, I get a treat afterwards.
However, I managed to get around this treatment today, athere was no warm water for my paws. That was nice, as I am really tired after our shopping trip to the city. Christmas seems to be coming near, Chris and mom have bought their final missing presents, and I think tomorrow sister Suse and her family are invited to celebrate with us. I don#t think I will be invited, but I am sure Chris will treat me nice.
So to all those readers who celebrate it (I have learnt not everybody does), enjoy your holiday and have wonderful parties, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home