Saturday, December 07, 2002

Hi friends:
Are you living in houses that are warm? Be happy, like Chris is. She hates the cold. However, this morning mom and Chris took us for a long walk through the cold winter morning. The ground and grass were frozen, and the wind was really blowing cold. I really enjoyed it, ran around, smelled and jumped and chased grandpa Ajax. Chris did not like it so much, because she thought it was too cold. I loved rolling on the ground and running through the high grass. We must have been outside for 45 minutes or so, that was paradise!
Now Chris has put on a candle, and this morning Chris and mom had breakfast for too long in my opinion. They spent hours in the living room. When they are having breakfast in the living room, it always takes longer than the meals in the kitchen. But I wars rewarded, I won't complain. Have a wonderful weekend all you patient readers, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home