Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Hello everyone:
This is something I wrote on Monday, but Chris had computer and phone problems, so I am only able to post it now. I hope you are not too angry and wish you fun reading.
As promised, here are my thoughts about the past days.
In a way it was horrible, because Chris was not there. She locked me inside the apartment and did not even bother taking me with her. But I managed to open the door and went out, hoping I would find Chris. Where I searched I found nothing. Later Mom came back and looked at me in a funny way. She found a way to attach me to the outside leash, and then she went off for university again.
This went on for the next day, too, walking with Ajax, running back and stealing all his food. Then in the afternoon Mom made me jump into a car and we drove quite a while. I like cars, because people cannot run away while driving.
When we arrived I discovered that we had gone to see the sister who has this very playful and sometimes annoying male dog. It’s the one at whose hose I always have to stay in the dark and cold corridor. However, this weekend I was allowed to stay outside with the other dog most of the time, but honestly, I really missed Chris a lot.
Yesterday after the regular morning walk and sleeping during the day, as usual, mom and Lena took me walking the route to the train station. And when the train arrived I heard Chris calling my name. Lena was first to greet her, but then it was my turn, and I jumped and barked and trembled, so much I enjoyed seeing her finally. We walked home, and I could not control myself but had to jump up several times. It is so comforting to have Chris back!
And then nothing else happened. Chris spent her day as always. Only today mom and her cleaned the apartment and ran around with vacuum cleaner and water buckets. Have I told you that I hate vacuum cleaners? I will quit for now and tell you the next time what Chris has said about her job interview. All I will tell you for now is that it must have been all right. See you soon and have a wonderful week, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home