Sunday, November 24, 2002

Hello and a happy Sunday to all of you:
You know what Chris did to me yesterday?
She kept me in the living room all day!!! Cruel, isn't it? In the basement, where Chris usually stores my food, I heard her brother-in-law workiing, but he did not ever open my door to pet me! And Chris herself? Well she was upstairs almost all the time, baking and cooking. She never even thinks of baking me a cake!
Talking about it: I remember one heavenly occasion:
One morning in summer when Shadow was with us, too, mom came in and put something on the living room table. Chris and Shadow were still sleeping. Mom left and I had enough time to follow my nose. It really smelled wonderful!
I found out that it was about half a strawberry cake, and a bit of some saussage! Since nobody was there to punish me, I took all the food down from the table to my mat and had a celebration! Well mom, you saw me, you should have put the stuff in the kitchen!
Yesterday, however, I did not find anything on the table that would have been for my enjoyment, just CDs and such things one dog can't eat.
To make up for my loneliness, this morning Chris came and brought me a toy I could chew on, and she spent quite some time playing with me. She always throws it away, and when I pick it up and take it back, she takes it and throws it again. That's fun.
So let me now go and chew on, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home