Monday, December 16, 2002

Hello friends:
Have you ever given the thought a little time that feet and legs are a strange thing? I mean just look at that a dog is not higher than a uman leg! I just reach up above Chris' knee, when I am on all four of my paws. However, I have never seen Chris walk on all four of her feet. Sometimes she crawls on the floor when she is looking for something, but that is the exception.
I always walk on four, with the exception of me jumping up on somebody when I am extremely happy. Or, of course, when I look for a seat for my master.
It s only logical that my four feet are better than Chris' two. When I run too far, she never runs after me to get me, she stands and shouts her voice out of her brain instead. I do not doubt a single second that I am faster than all humans.
Another strange thing I noticed is that Chris calls her front legs hands. She uses them to hold me, pick up items and do most other things, like typing on her computer keyboard. Her real legs - as she calls them - are mainly only there for walking. And next time, if I remember, we will look at noses or ears or the general body shape. Have fun reading while I am going to get my food, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home