Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Hi friends:
I don't feel like writing much, just wanted to tell you that I am still alive. It is so nice to lie on my mat near the heater, having the sun shine down on me. Outside it is still wonderfully cold, so I can roll in the frozen grass and cool and air my hair. However, Chris still does not like it much. Last night she walked both Ajax and myself. Because she keeps him on trhe leash she could not put her hands into gloves. When we came back, her hands were so cold that she ran back home with us. Poor poor Chris, I really pity her.
Whenever we go outside now, she puts on a scarf and even covers her ears. Rarity for Chris, never seen that before. So you can see how cold it is ere. I hope you are having better weather and wish you all the luck you deserve, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home