Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Hello from a semi-cheerful Hapoo:
You know, it is sometimes hard to be happy. On one hand Chris has a job interview, but I found out that I am not allowed to accompany her. She says she is seeing her sister- which one? She says her sister has four children, well that¡¦s something I would not fancy for sure. And also her sister has only a rather small apartment and is not too fond of dogs in her apartment. Chris has never cared about that, so why does she now? Probably because of the children and the various allergies they have. Mom will be taking care of me, and we will see another sister while Chris is away. Hopefully the one with the dog, so I can play with him.

Yesterday Theresa visited and it seems she feels strange too. She wants Chris to have a job, but then again she would miss both of us, for I like her very much, and she always pets and plays with me.
Why would Chris want a job far away? Isn¡¦t it stupid to go away from Mom and leave her alone in the house? What does Chris not like about our apartment? And what¡¦s more important: Would Shadow still find us if we moved somewhere else? And would he still visit? I know that they talk on the phone and chat on the internet, so he still knows that she is here. Maybe she can tell him on the internet what has happened and where she is going, and then all problems would be solved.
Today mom, Chris and I went to the city and shopped for an elegant sweater and another bag for Chris. It seems she has to dress up for this strange job interview. Why would someone want to interview her at all? Maybe it¡¦s like the assessment I had to go through before I was accepted to be trained for a guide dog. Things are not easy to understand, but I am doing my best!
Friends, if you have a thought for a lonely dog during this coming weekend, I would be so grateful and I would not feel so lonely all this time. Mom is fine, but Chris is better! I will write on Sunday or Monday when all is over and Chris is back, Yours, still semi-cheerful, Hapooļ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home