Friday, December 13, 2002

Hello everyone:
Is it still as cold as the previous time I wrote? No, because Chris no longer uses the scarf to protect her neck. Currently she is only worried about her ears.

Here is an adventure I need to tell you about, a negative one from my point of view, but adventure anyway: This evening mom, Ajax, Chris and I went walking the longer route through the fields. Chris made sure I did not stay back. Suddenly, while I was waiting for Ajax to play with me, I discovered that he was running after something. I thought it might be fun to follow, so I did. Before I knew I found myself alone, running after the shadow of a wild animal. The bad thing was that this thing was faster than me, and eventually I had to return to Chris. She had kept on calling, and I already heard no good out of her voice. So tough I immediately lay down beside her she punished me for not coming immediately, and it was scary to hear her shouting like she has never shouted before. All the way back she made sure I obeyed 100%, and even when we were inside I had to show that I do obey. Chris then ignored me, until I came and asked for pets.
The nice thing about Chris is that she gives pets when I ask her to forgive me. She is never angry for long, and not too often, but when she is angry she has a reason, and you’d better obey!
You know what I can do? I can tell when Chris is finishing phone calls. A year ago, when she still had her other phone, putting down the phone would make a typical noise. So I learnt to associate her words with this sound, because after it she would have time to pet. Tonight she was talking to Shadow. I can tell from the way she smiles and speaks, and after this she gave me pets.
Although I don’t understand what is so bad about hunting other animals, Chris must have her reasons. I believe in her, because she is my master, treats me fairly, and most importantly, gives me food. But more important than this: I really love her. I am sad when she leaves me alone, and I wish she won’t need to do this too often.
I will go sleep now; I won’t keep Chris from writing emails any longer. Have a wonderful third of Advents or nice weekend, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home