Friday, November 22, 2002

Hello all friends:
Here is something cruel I discovered today. I mean, I have discovered it long before, but today it really annoyed me.
Have you noticed that dogs are not allowed in supermarkets? I just wonder why, because Chris says all food is wrapped in plastic or even cardboard boxes. And honestly, Chris gets mad if I try to put my nose into anything.
This morning we first went to a lecture of her mom's, and then we went to that supermarket. I knew what I had to expect, so I immediately pulled towards the entrance door.
However, and this is just a pity, Chris was stronger and took me to the bicycle bar, which I was attached to. I tried hard to keep Chris outside, I jumped up on her several times and cried and cried, and when she disappeared in the supermarket I was very very noisy, but she did not take me.
It lasted an eternity until I saw her appear in the door and take me with her. It is really strange, dogs are allowed in restaurants, post offices, cars and even very narrow and dark elevators, but not in supermarkets with wide aisles. Somebody understand people's laws!
And also humans have another habit I don't get the sense oof. When many of them are sitting in rows and one or two speak, after these soloists have finished they start clapping their hands or tapping on the table. I always think Chris wants me to come, and I don't really like it when she does that. So what I do is I put my head under her arm and prevent her from being noisy. Isn't that nice? Grandpa Ajax outside hates loud bangs very much. Sometimes when there are thunderstorms outside, mm takes him to the basement.
Can somebody tell me why thet tap and clap, and why I am not allowed in supermarkets? I will go drink a little water now - Chris never lwets me share her drinks - Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home