Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Hello all you loyal readers:
Have you ever thought watching a ball bounce on raquets is fun? And when you can't watch it, what's the fun of it?
My Chris has this weird thing going on, she gets up earlier on Saturdays and Sundays to walk me and then stayy in front of the TV to do this. And that's what they call tennis.
There are two people hitting a ball, one guy high on a chair shouting things into a microphone, kids nd adults surrounding the court, keeping an eye on lines or picking up the balls that are lost.
What's so interesting about watching a line for four hours? Okay, sitting on a high chair may be of the advantage of having a nice view, but the same thing for four hours? And those two main actors constantly run and hit, get angry or really happy and sweat and sweat - isn't that a little foolish? I once had a tennis ball to chew on, or Chris would throw it and I could run after it a few times, but this? nd why don't they just use their hands, feet or teeth?
And in the end one sits and cries, and the other is so glad he smiles his lips out of his face. If I did not love Chris, I would bite her leg to tell her I am there, too.
Chris even writes scores I think, and then transfers them to her PC. Why she does that I have no idea. Maybe you can help me understand this strange behaviour of hers. Once they were playing tennis at a place where they were even starting to play at night. That was before my time, but I heard Chris even got up then and watched. Holy Heaven, no no no, I wouldn't do that, maybe only for an additional bowl of food...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home