Saturday, December 28, 2002

Hello friends:
Did you have a nice Christmas holiday? I did, but for me it was not much different from the usual schedule. The only difference was that the entire house smelled like candles, and I was only once allowed into the living room. And when I entered, they had brought in a tree and decorated it with all kinds of things, including candles. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day the whole world burnt down, considering the joy people feel when playing with fire. And Chris is certainly included. She always has a candle burning in here.
Yesterday we went to the city where the entire Christmas market had been removed. Thank God, for walking is much more comfortable. However, I am sure Shadow would have loved strolling around and looking at all the items for sale. And I am also sure Chris and Shadow would finally have managed to have Glühwein together. Doesn’t smell like something drinkable to me, but that’s what makes the difference.
So anyway, yesterday mom, Chris and I went to the city, where we spent most of the time in a department store. And sooner or later one of them disappears in a kind of cabin. I have not found out what they are doing there, but from time to time the curtain opens and a conversation about colour, comfort or disliking starts. I have to stay outside and am not allowed to run away to look around myself, but I will try to spy one of the next days this happens.
And when we returned, mom did not come with us. She just took us to the train and put us in, and that was it. And when we had to get off, I did not need to look for the exit, but it was just in front of us. Thank you, train driver, that makes things easy.
We also walk with grandpa Ajax, but I am a little worried about Chris, so I never run too far from her. Mom is not accompanying us, so I have to make sure nothing happens to my master. He seems very pleased with me. I am not pleased with the fact that the snow has disappeared so suddenly and been replaced with mud and water all around. I think it’s cheating just to give way to water! However, this has been long section for a change, and I am, as you can expect, tired, so I will go and sleep a little, have a wonderful time, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home