Saturday, January 11, 2003

Talent and torture:
Honestly, friends, if you find out something all alone, and you are punished fort his new talent, wouldn’t you be angry? Over the past time I slowly found out how to open doors, to Chris’ disliking, unfortunately.
It all started on yesterday’s afternoon walk, when I was more interested in mom than in Chris. Later Chris left me inside to unload the car from the shopping trip. I found the corridor boring, so I opened the outside door and went outside. I did not manage to see what Ajax had in his food bowl, for Chris immediately took me back, not mentioning my new talent with one positive word. On the contrary, she firmly told me to stay where she put me.
I did, but only until I did not hear her steps anymore. Too bad I am wearing a bell; as soon as Chris heard I was back outside she called me and told me to stay right by her side. I obeyed until we passed Ajax’ food bowl on the way back. I did not come when she called, because I found food. I should have noticed the clouds over my head, but now it was too late. The worst ever thunderstorm went down on me, and Chris ignored me until I came and asked her to forgive me.
This morning while she was playing the piano I took a little walk outside, and when I came back she told me that door handles are nothing to play with. And this afternoon when I tried to go outside again, I pressed the handle, but the door still wouldn’t open. Chris still found out what I had done, I wonder how. I don’t know what is so bad about opening doors, but chris doesn’t like it. We will see, we will see.
By the way, I need to mention that she has started wathing this stupid ball-flying game called tennis. Have fun wherever you are, byebye, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home