Thursday, January 16, 2003

Hello all you patient friends out there:
I am sorry I did not write any earlier, but we had two visitors: One lady and one dog.
The lady seems to have two names, too, but Chris calls her Les, so I’ll follow that. Her dog’s name is Miss, nice match.
Miss gets some medication into her eyes, I am glad I don’t need to go through that torture. They are a nice pair, but Miss occasionally steals my sleeping mat, which is not too pleasant. She is no fun either; she never plays and is a scary cat on top of that.
I like Les much more. She pets me and plays with me when Chris is busy with Miss. What do I say; they left this morning, another cruelty. We took them to the train station, and Chris did not permit me to follow them into the train. Big big disappointment. And on the way back Chris did not seem to care where she was walking, I completely sensed that. So I took care she did not fall or run into anything. See, this is what we guide dogs are there for.
Les brought a new bell for me, it is light, and Chris likes its sound. Les also brought bones, but they disappeared in the storage room, where she also hides the food.
Yesterday we walked along the street, that was a nice change. I would have taken Chris along the field route she walks with Shadow, but I guess she only likes that in summer, she took me straight back home. All right, that was fine with me.
Something else I have to complain about: Missie often walked into the kitchen, am never allowed to do so. However, Chris always told her to go out, and Les, too. Les is a fine lady, I like her. What I don’t like is the fact that there is another dog around Chris can pet. I want to be the only one!
However, I have to recover from all these changes, so I am going to sleep now, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home