Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hello everybody:
There we are again, Chris and I and Mom on our own. I don’t know, why does Shadow always have to leave? We just started to get along; don’t you think so, Shadow?

I have to tell you that he even introduced a new command in my vocabulary. Apparently he does not like it when I stand right in front of him when he comes from the kitchen into the living room. So I have learnt to go a few steps back whenever he says “Back”. He likes that a lot, and he praises me for being the only bilingual dog he knows. Well, I bet he does not know many dogs

They left me behind once again, and Mom took care of me again. Later I found out that they wanted to go out. They had planned to go to a classical concert, which would have been too noisy for me. Once in the city, they threw over their plan and spent the night in a restaurant and walking around. They did not return late and even took me out for a short walk when they came back.

The next morning Chris got up a little earlier and had breakfast downstairs with Mom, before the two of them walked the two of us, grandpa Ajax and me. Then slowly Shadow got up, too earlier for his morning routine. He did not even have breakfast, but only a cup of tea. Then Mom took us to the main train station by car. Shadow had quite a heavy bag to drag. We made it into all our trains, but when we arrived at the station where Shadow and Chris usually say goodbye, they did not have much time to do so, but had to hurry to catch our train back. But again Chris was quite sad. I know her; I know when she is sad.

Homebody explain this to me: I thought humans were smart and intelligent and had much larger brains than we animals. If that is the case, then why do two people who are so happy with each other always have to say goodbye? Is there a hidden sense in it I don’t get? Anyways, no use to cry and complain, Chris is spending most of her time on the balcony, doing stuff with apples. I think she peals them, so mom can put them into glasses to preserve them for winter. How can somebody think of winter when the sun is still shining so beautifully!
Well there we are, another bunch of thoughts from my hairy black self, I will see what other matters I can put my long nose in, so I have more to tell you the next time, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home