Monday, September 15, 2003

Hello to all, a rather cheerful hello.
I don't know why it is that I am so cheerful, because yesterday was a mixed day. In the morning Chris thought the weather was good enough to take me for a longer walk. That was nice, I spent my time smelling in every pile of old grass I found and running around. Then she took me on the balcony, and I saw the little cat ear Gorki and the strange dog leaving, which meant I had my peace and quiet back.

At night, when we finally went for our evening walk, Chris kept me with her for a while and me sit and lie down and stand back up several times in a row. I don't know why that was, I did not like it much. However, her wish is my command, she's my master, though sometimes with a sigh.
Now I will go and lay down on my mat, enjoying the morning sun, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home