Saturday, September 13, 2003

Hi friends:
Today was fun fun fun! We went for our evening walk quite late, but in return for my patient waiting we were four dogs:
Grandpa Dicker, sister's dog Gorki, the little one with the cat ears (chris says), and a new shepheard mix I have never seen they call Flora.
We had a great time running around, we went for a longer round to the top of the little hill across the field.
Then on the way back I suddenly found myself playing with a dog. I wanted it to be Ajax, but suddenly it was the new one. She was equally amazed and surprised, but right before we got involved in a fight, sister Suse separated us.
But I tell you, I really enjoyed myself so much! It is fun to run around with many other dogs, occasionally coming back to Chris.
Allright, time to go to sleep and have food before that, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home