Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Hi folks:
You know, just a short comment on the biting issue:
Okay, biting Chris is not a good idea, but what about mom? When she goes shopping with us, she makes sure I am attached to a bench or am locked in the car. But then again she and grandpa always accompany us on our walk. And biting Ajax wouldn't work because he is my only play-mate available.
But listen, what about Shadow? After all he is the one who takes Chris away from me!
Two sides to every coin, very unfortunately! He is the one who occasionally gives me a bite of his Wurst or some other delicious treat Chris would never have shared in her life! And quite often he is there when Chris goes upstairs or away with mom!
It is a pity, there's no biting option! I can't even bite niece Lena, because her mom knows a lot about dogs and would punish me in a way I would never forget! Okay then, biting food will be the only thing to do to keep my teeth strong and well, yours, Hapoo.
P.s.: if you have another suggestion, just drop me a line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home