Monday, September 22, 2003

Hi friends:
Here's something strange that happened to me a few days ago.
Somebody she calls her nephew came to visit Chris. The night he arrived they decided to walk the two of us, grandpa Ajax and me. Everything went well until we were on our way back, just at the beginning of the paved part of the route. Chris and I were walking behind, and it was dark and late, so I am not quite sure.
Somebody came from the other side on his motor bike. He drove past us, but stopped when he had approached grandpa, and the Nephew was walking just a bit behind them. The guy got off his bike and stood there, holding it with one hand and talking on the phone with the other one. Chris made me sit and stay behind him, and then talked to him and helped him hold his bike.
In the meantime Nephew had gone to attach grandpa to his leash and returned with Mom. A little later another guy came and took the motorbike. I don't know what happened, but I keep on wondering whether Grandpa Ajax finally managed to use his teeth or not.
If that is the case, Shadow said afterwards while talking on the phone with Chris, then I should start finding somebody to use my teeth on: Not the same guy, that would be boring, but somebody I don't like too much, he even suggested Chris' sister.
I am afraid if I do that my master will punish me badly, and I won't enjoy having used my teeth only once. So should I rather leave this for another world, or maybe try it on Chris? Even worse I guess, so rather get over this thought completely, wouldn't you agree?
Have a good time and help me finalizing my decisions, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home