Sunday, September 28, 2003

Hi hi hi:
Yesterday I had a nice change. Okay, the fact that I spent seven hours lying on train floors was not really pleasant. But the time between those two train rides was fun. Chris went to see her sister, and she has this loveely lively dog. So while they went inside, I played with him. Of course, it was much nicer when Chris came back outside, and I made sure he did not get too close to her.
This was really strange: We went one of the routes Chris usually takes to pick up Shadow, but he was not there on the way back. That's too bad for Chris, I bet she would have ben much happier with him beside her on the way back.
And in the evening we went to see another sister and her little daughter and little dog, but he does not like me much. I usually ignore him and try to stay near Chris, if she does not lock me out on the balcony.
So far my short update, Chris wants to check her emails and is already impatiently waiting, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home