Sunday, October 26, 2003

Hello friends:
For the past few days we had visitors. First friend Bianka arrived, Chris and I picked her up at the train station one night. And about 1.5 days later somebody else arrived, a man who had been here with us before, some time in summer. But it looks like he was not here for us this time, but instead for Chris' friend. He slept in the living room last night, which caused me not to drink my water. I only did so when Chris finally came out of the bedroom.
Yesterday, however, was nice. In the afternoon we went to the city. While Chris and Semi-Shadow (to her friend, of course) were inside a shop Chris goes to very often with mom, friend Bianka and I stayed outside. And in the evening we walked longer than usual. First along the field route, then a part of the Romantic Route, and then Chris took the harness, and we walked part of the route to the train station. In the meantime Semi-Shadow slept

It's strange: The men I know and that carry any for of the name Shadow, are not too fond of dogs. Bianka isn't either, but at least she joins us on the routes. This morning she did so, too, and we also walked longer than we thought.
I bet Chris is planning to go see Shadow some time in the not too far away future. That probably means that I have to go to the kennell again. That's allright, as long as I get another lively dog to play with.
Allright folks, this is me finished with all my very latest news. I will keep you in touch as much as I can, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home