Sunday, October 05, 2003

Hello friends:
I am sorry I was not able to write any earlier, but Chris never bothered to come to her PC these past two days or so. Instead she was spending her time sitting by her TV and recorder, listening to a book on tape. I guess she and Shadow would have had a good time together, him reading his paper books and her reading her tape books.
And since she never switched on her PC I could not write on it:-(
And then a dog has to have her secrets - I won't tell you everything we did these days. Yesterday we went to go shopping near the city train station, and Chris and her nephew attached me outside, where I was left barking while they were collecting the grocary in the warm dry store. It really got cold now!
And have I told you that Shadow is coming? Some time soon he should be arriving, at least Chris talks about it all the time, and when she does she gets such a happy voice!
Let's keep our fingers crossed the visit will be a good, happy and very long one, you have a wonderful day wherever you are in this round world, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home