Sunday, November 09, 2003

Hello my friends:
I have tried to update you earlier, but we had visitors, so Chris hardly ever turned on her PC – and if so, she only checked her emails very quickly.
Who our visitors were? Lesley and her guide dog Miss. I don’t like her much; she just comes in, sleeps by the shelf behind Chris’ desk and is even fed and petted by Chris. How come? Why does she have to invite other dogs? I mean, if it were a male, the sky would not have been that clouded, but a female???
I have to admit, once or twice – or maybe three times – we had short fights, but either Chris or Lesley always separated us before I finished telling Miss what I thought about her presence in our home. Les is a nice guest, I like her, but she could leave her dog at home, if I had a say.
Later Chris always made sure that I did not get too close to Miss. Once grandpa Ajax even turned away from me and tried to make friends with her. Why should I not express my disliking then?
Well there you go all the negative news. But the positive was that each afternoon we went for a really long walk. It never rained, and I did not mind the strong wind yesterday, but enjoyed smelling the grass and piles of dry leaves. And Chris has always stared feeding me twice each day – what a nice change!
All right, all from me – I know you’re happy you can go now – cheers and good week, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home