Sunday, November 02, 2003

Hi everybody:
I am so sorry I could not write any earlier, these days Chris seems to be very busy whenever she switches on her PC. But I really have to tell you something extremely strange, something, the solution of which I only found out later when Chris talked about it.

One night mom came downstairs for no reason. It was dark outside and quiet, and Chris was certainly still sleeping. I stayed inside for a while, and then all of a sudden Chris came out of the bedroom, fully dressed, coat and shoes in her hand, her trousers smelling strangely. How was it possible that she went outside without me noticing?
I tell you: She had planned to trick me, so I would not bark while she was away. She had left through the window of her bedroom, which goes out ground level to where grandpa Ajax is guarding. I don't know why they had to leave in the middle of the night, and never figured out why it was, because they did not bring home anyone. Can you believe it - she tricked me, so I wouldn't bark all this time? O these humans are sometimes too smart, too intelligent to cope with!
I am promised a dried pig ear to chean my teeth now, so good Sunday everyone, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home