Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A geheral update

Hi all woofers and loyal readers:
You know, I haven't had the chance to go computer very much lately.
Chris received this bunch of boxes with much much paper in them - what a
pity, I tought I was getting Hapoo boxes full of treats! But instead she
received books. Well I had thought for Chris books were these plastic
boxes with many tapes or CDs in them, but I was wrong. She received a
bunch of huge dotted books. If I ran my nose over a page, I'd probably
be sneezing from all these prickle dots.
So she sat down, took out another braille writer and may many tiny
cards, started reading and writing like there was no tomorrow. I got an
occasional pat on the head or scratch under the chin, but that was it.
Chris says it is because she and I will go away some time later and
teach people to speak English. Chris knows the language, she talks with
Shadow all the time. And if you thaught woofers weren't smart, you're
dead wrong. I know of one who graduated with his papa dad from a
computer class and even got his own certificate! And me, I will be
helping teach the people English, because I can bark and wine and growl
and snore while Chris is working, ad I understand every single word
Chris will be saying. Of course I do, because Shadow and she have taught
me - I have large floppy ears, ya now!
And she is also planning for the folks to have games in that class, so
they won't be all that bored. I'm just wondering if I will get a chewing
bone while they're having fun. Chris also says there'l be another dog
there, another female guide, and I better behave around her. Well I'll
think about it, but canot promise!
And you know, the next part of my update is going to follow soon. I've
ben a little sick, to, and will tell you all about that, and nephew and
cousin and sister visiting.
Cheers, Hapoo the really really smart bilingual woofer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home