Monday, November 28, 2005

The week part two

The next day started with a nice Hapoo route. The only
distraction was the other dog walking ahead of us. I had no time to do
my business, until Chris walked ahead with me. I mean how are you
supposed to concentrate on the necessary things when another dog can
sniff things you would miss out on if you didn't focus hard? And then
came the stuff that would be our routine for the next few days - human
breakfast, upstairs into our room for a dash and then downstairs into
the work room. Everybody sat on comfortable couches in a semi-circle,
only Chris sat in a chair. And then there was the weelchair man I was
not allowed to greet, unfortunately. He always brought his own chair.
And then Chris did a lot of talking, folks talked back to her, and then
she continued talking. After a while she separated the people into
groups and walked back and forth between them with me. After lunch and a
little brea the same thing continued, but then Chris was called out. O
and outside there was another woofer - how cool!

I also saw a lady and a man. I remembered them somehow, Chris says
they're my very first parents and kindergarten supervisors. I
immediately went for a pet from the man. He liked that, he says I was a
daddy's girl anyway. The lady gave Chris a bag full of things. It sure
smelled good. Then Chris took off my leash and told me I could stay
downstairs if I wanted. But I went upstairs with her to put the gooddie
bag away. Back downstairs we all went outside. The other woofer's name
is Askan, he's a Hovawart like me, but blonde and quite stubborn. I had
to woof at him several times. But we had a blast outside - we ran and
played and played and chased each other across the meadow, it was such
fun. And when Chris called me back I received so so many cookies from
the lady. She called me baby and mouse and said I looked happy and
healthy. Hey lady, what do you think? I *am* happy and healthy, and
Chris is just wonderful! I liked them, they're calm andkind to both of
us. Too soon the lady called Askan back and they took us up to the
house. I didn't want to go in, and Askan didn't want to go away.

I mean, what waited for me inside was the boredom of a nap while Chris
was talking.

The following two days were pretty much the same. Morning walk,
breakfast, boring talk, and then outside with one of the three gentlemen
of the group, back inside, more coaching for Chris, lunch, another walk,
coaching, coffee time, walk and dinner. And then Chris always found
something to do. But one day she stayed upstairs in the room. She
must've been tired! After her long shower she lay down in bed and slept
until the morning. Of course, she fed me, too!

I'll tell you about the weekend in my final part of the post - weekend
was cool, too!
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home