Thursday, November 03, 2005

More adventures

Hi all:
Things went on pretty quiet around here, but something happened every
day. On one day we went shopping, and I was allowed to go into one of
the stores without any problem. Another day in the afternoon, after
Chris and the nephew had done all his homework, we went to the shopping
center again. First we went into the food store for humans, where they
didn't look at food, but at cases, and a strange bicycle, on which two
people can sit. And then the humans had cake and ice-cream, and as
always, I got a bowl of water. Finally we went into this huge Hapoo
store. I did well, didn't sniff any of the foods or so, guided Chris
with some bouncing excitement in my steps. But when I saw around one
particular corner to Chris' right, I spotted a cat. Chris didn't notice
that, so I managed to block her from walking and stick my nose out
towards the cat, which was sitting on the floor. It spat at me and fled.
I tried to go after it, but Chris' grip on the handle was tight. But n
my defence I have to say that I didn't jump, I just pulled harder for
one second or so. And then sister got between me and the cat, so I had
to continue walking.

Do you know what we bought? We bought a nice big blanket and a lot of
Hapoo treats. But I didn't get to eat them, they were put into the case
sister had just bought in the other store. And I never managed to get
that cat after all!

And one day we stayed outside most of the time, but it was warm and
beautifully sunny. Chris and the nephew went outside with us and played
ball with me and my buddy. Was I tired at night! One other time she gave
me a wonderful massage, and one time nephew and I played with a cow ear.

Once Chris closed her suitcase, and I thought we were travelling. But we
weren't. She just took the suitcase and the backpack and moved them to
the upstairs corridor, where the rooms of nephew and sister and the
husband are. I think I will sleep there tonight. And I think somebody's
coming to visit today - Chris and sister have been spending most of the
day in the kitchen preparing great smelling stuff.
Cheers for now and keep looking out for updates, Hapoo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan so youmight like canine good citizen

3/11/05 19:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great blog here Christiane, searching for information on dog training center has brought me here. Although this post is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your blog looking for information on dog training center and am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match. Great blog thanks for the read.

4/11/05 13:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home