Friday, November 11, 2005

My cool events

Hi all:
Today I went shopping with Chris and mom. Not again you might say, but I
did a few cool things.
We first started out into the post office. When there are many people,
it's quite narrow, but I find the counter now. When mom isn't around I
ignore the end of the line and go right up to the counter. Counters are
a nice thing to find, because that means a click and treat. But today
mom was there, so we could follow her. While mom and Chris were doing
something, I discovered a man looking at me. I glanced at him but then
remembered that I was in harness, so looked back at Chris. I repeated
this, until the man commented that I was a nice flirt. Of course I am, I
love it - and after all, Chris says that that's what women/bitches are
there for.
On the way out there was a woman standing at a high table. I didn't
notice her being busy. So I walked under the table to give Chris enough
room to pass the lady. That was the fastest way out of the post office.
The lady said something, but I didn't care. Later mom told Chris that
the lady had been writing something when I forced my way through. Sorry
dear, didn't see that - and Chris had told me to find the exit, so I
did! And the cool thing was that the lady didn't even notice me, because
I was walking under the table. So she thought Chris was really rude. I
think mom told her that it wasn't Chris' fault. But I think I was smart
- I walked under the table to get Chris out of the post office fast
<woof>

I also love the farmacy - the ladies there are really nice and they
always say: "So that's all you're buying for today?" And they always
make friendly comments about me.

In the supermarket we walked and walked, and at one point Chris tried to
show me that I can walk on the right side, too. But I hate that, because
it is hard to look out for anything Chris might run into. So I walk on
the left to keep her clear of things. Only in the streets I walk away
from the cars, because I think that's safer. And on the way out I again
walked under the belt thing, so Chris had more room. But this time the
harness hit the frame of it, and Chris made me rework the spot twice.
What a pity, I love taking shortcuts! But here's for the reward - when I
dd well received a treat.

And after we had come back, I received a wonderful bone. It was frozen,
but yummy yummy yummy!
Now it's time to sleep before we go on the evening walk, cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christiane, I'm over here in Hawaii on vacation and found a nice internet connection. I started searching blogs to get some ideas for my wood dog houses site, and fell into this excellent blog you have here. When I came on vacation I knew I'd get to surf the net, but I didn't think I'd get treat like this. The only good blogs are ones with owners like you, actually putting energy into them. Okay, just wanted to say hi and 'you're awesome' - better get back to my wood dog houses research...

good day ~~~

14/11/05 11:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home