Monday, December 05, 2005

The cat adventure

Hi all:
Here's something that happened last Friday already - but you know Chris,
she won't always let me type.
I knew we were going somewhere, because Chris spent some time deciding
what to wear in the bedroom. Then she showered, put on her typical
going-ut-parfume, and then a car stopped and honked. So she had me sit
in front of the outside door and went out herself. However, she returned
without the package that was delivered, and told me to come outside. She
and the mailman tried to show me something, when all of a sudden I
discovered a cat.
O Hapoo job, race and drive the intruder away - yippee, what a good run
to stretch my legs! I had to drive away the cat twice, before I settled
nicely beside Chris while she signed for the package.
Chris is just so afraid of cats that I have to do all the defending if I
don't want her to die, or so she says! Quite unfortunately, the package
was not one of my wonder packages - just smelled like boring paper!
We did go out, all the three of us, sat in a restaurant, where the
humans had food and I got water, and then went into a theater. I got to
lie under mom's and Chris' seats. And when I got up the folks beside
Chris were quite amazed I was there, too. Guess they've never seen a
woofer in a theater, eh?
T was fun all in all, but I was happy to be back home and enjoy the
silence of my Hapoo house.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home