Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hi Hapoo

Hi my dear woofer:
I know this is your space, but I thought I should give you something to read
when you come back ad demand your right on the computer keyboard.
I can tell you, you will have a lot to sniff through when I come back. I
have, of course, bought you loads of Hapoo treats. Nono my dear, you are not
going to get them dumped into your food bowl or filled into your treat
dispenser!
These are the yummy treats that you only get when yu work, and after the
clicker has made its promising sound. Well you know what I'm talking about,
don't you?
You are also going to receive a cool tug and fetch rope - a thick one with
three knots, so you can decide where to pull from. And maybe holding that
rope in your mouth and carrying it back to me isn't that easy for you
anymore, so it's a bit more work for my Lady Energy.
And dear jealous one, have I told you that I saw a dog? It was another guide
dog, but shorter than you ad not as long, a Labrador and 11 years old - a
really sweet old woofer lady. It was fun, and I know, you would've made
noises at her!
O and Hapoo, I finally found you another raincoat - hear me - raincoat! Yes,
yo aren't getting around that - I want you dry in rain so my lazy self
doesn't have all that much work to do drying you off three times a day and
not knowing which towel to take next. Don't grumble, you already get enough
treats!
And Shadow? Yes, Shadow's doing fine. He sleeps a lot, but not too much, and
we go and shop or see nice places, talk about history, or he takes me to
wherever he is nvited to. I'm having a good time, and I think I can convince
him to come over again to see you. And then I am sure, you playful Hapoo
will find him offguard to lick his hand! But don't tell him I said that with
a grin on my face! I can kiss him for you if you want, cheers, Chris.

--
10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home