Friday, March 17, 2006

The big bother

Hi all:
Today was a fun day. In the morning after Chris' long morning routine,
she finally decided to go out with me. So she gave me my morning meds
and then stood for me to give her her warm hat. She says it's still too
cold for her head without a hat. Then she asked for the signal jacket,
and I gave it to her. Then she asked for the collar, and I brought her
the leash. She made me sit and asked for the leash, I brought the
collar.
She said leash, I brought collar.
No, leash - collar.
No, leash - collar.
She finally helped by holding the collar to where it lay, so I couldn't
pick it up. And then I brought the leash and got a major treat party.
Then she asked for the collar. That was the only item left, so I did it
right and got another praise party.
Then she had both in her hands, leash left, collar right. She said
collar, I targetted the leash - no way, clicker remained quiet. But she
says she was impressed because she could sense that I was thinking
before I decided which hand to go for.
We did this a couple of times, leash left, collar right, until I had
both right for once. And then we were both really happy.

Tonight after our evening walk she sat down at the computer. Well I knew
I still had to get my meds, so I sat beside her and bothered her with my
nice long wet nose. She gave me a pet and continued playing on her PC. I
repeated that procedure twice, until she got annoyed and granted me my
wish. She went and got me my meds.
Am I cool or what? I save my old Chris from forgetting things!
Cheers, the big bother Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home