Saturday, March 18, 2006

My super run

Hi all:
This morning was a little strange. First Chris never made it outside
with me, I had to be really patient. Then she forgot to take off her
jacket and sat in the corridor, talking with Shadow. Only then did she
decide that she wanted to go out. So she took my harness and the leash
and collar for going out, and we went by car with mom. First we went
into that place where it smells like computer. Boring store, but you
can't change it. Chris bought a few things and then we left the big
store.
And then came my super job. We went into a store where we don't go
often. Mom wanted to buy something very small. The place was very
narrow, and we had to turn around a lot of corners, following mom. I
love this job, and I lept Chris clear of any obstacles. She did a great
job following me, I have to admit.
On my way, people kept telling Chris about a box that was in the way,
about how narrow aisles were, and about where to go. She didn't answer
back, but I bet she thought that that's my job and that she didn't care.
Mom picked up whatever she wanted, and then we reversed the route,
following mom around the corners and through narrow aisles. It was such
fun!!!
Of course, I love it when people are impressed with my wor, but I love
it the most when Chris is happy. We then went outside and looked at
flowers - I mean mom did and we followed, and Chris was amazed that I
still wasn't into petting and playing mode. I just really loved this
weaving around many corners in crowded places - just like an arrow -
breeze and I'm gone.
I think it's time now to tell Chris that I need my evening walk - I've
slept enough. Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home