Sunday, March 19, 2006

A new game invented

Hi all:
This morning Chris came to greet me and let me out of my Hapoo house, I
was excited, of course. But the joy continued when she asked where mom
is. She has recently started calling mom Mickie, but I don't exactly
know why.
Anyway, I ran towards the stairs, made sure Chris turned around the
corner to follow, and then up the stairs like crazy. There's this door
that I cannot open, so I have to wait, wag my tail and point at the door
handle with my nose stretched out as much as I can.
When Chris finally gives me a pet and then opens the door, I can run and
see if mom's livingroom door is open. Today it wasn't, so I had to wait
again. And when that was opened, I ran into mom's bedroom. I usually wag
my tail against the door that's always open so I can slip through. That
sound wakes mom up. And if it doesn't, then I stand or sit beside her
bed and produce a rather quiet high squeek. That sure wakes her up, and
then she pets me and asks if I want her to get up.
Of course, why does she think I'm there? Plus I want pets! And if I
don't get them, I make my tongue rotate. And because mom doesn't like
that one, she'll pet me. Smart me, eh?
Today after I had made sure mom is awake, I ran back down the stairs so
fast that I slipped and had to run even faster, so I don't fall.
Chris came downstairs and motivated me to run back and forth between my
Hapoo house and her. She sat down on the steps and cheered me on.
But I thought that was boring after a while, so out of my speedy run I
jumped on her with my front paws. Man that was funfunfun! When she told
me to run off, I backed off on the long mat that goes from the door
right to where my leash is, and lay down in my play position, ready to
jump. When she motioned to wards me, I let out a small bark and jumped
on her again. She sent me off, and we did the same game, until I once
let out two pay barks.
Then she held out both her hands, told me quiet and I came and licked
her hand. Of course I understand her, she's cool! But I was allowed to
attack her one more time before she decided it was time to start the
coffee and prepare breakfast.
I just love playing!
Besides, have I told you that Shadow's coming? Chris is in such a good
mood these days, it's fantastic!
Cheers, yours cheerfully, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home