Saturday, March 25, 2006

Shadow's here...

Hi all:
Shadow is finally here, but he behaves somehow strangely. But let's
start from the beginning.
The beginning is that Chris got me out of my Hapoo house very early
yesterday morning, and she even let me run free in the field when we
went for our Hapoo walk.
Mom went to the train station with us, and I just love trains. The train
was there, so the humans sat inside with me and had coffee. I thought
mom was coming with us, but she eventually got off, and we left on our
own.. We rode and rode, and when we finally got off the train, Shadow
immediately found us and hugged Chris.
Well man, don't you know I'm there, too? He just said hello to me and
gave me a quick pet - as if I didn't deserve more! But it's allright, as
long as Chris is happy.
We went into a restaurant, and the lady who brought Chris the orange
juice also brought me water - how wonderful! I love it when the folks in
the restaurants remember me and are kind to me.
Of course, we then went on the train home, and mom already waited for us
on the platform. And of course, mom greeted me apropriately.
Chris convinced Shadow to go for te Hapoo walk with us, but we just made
it a short one. She said that he was tired. He sure was, because after
thw shower Chris put me in my Hapoo house and disappeared in the bedroom
with Shadow. That's strange, because she doesn't sleep during the day
very often... Only sometimes when she's tired.

When she finally appeared, Shadow wasn't with her. Of course, I
complained about being put in my house during the day, but Chris made up
for it by taking me upstairs to see mom. They talked and had something
to eat, and then Chris took me for a longer Hapoo walk, just the two of
us. Finally Shadow crawled out of the bedroom, and we went outside to
get the humans some supper.
They eventually went back to sleep, after I got my food out of the door
handle machine - o what fun!
In the middle of the night Shadow came, turned on the light, sat down
and played computer, even got a phone call! But he never even thought of
letting me out of my Hapoo house! Allright it was night, but he was
there, so he could've let me!
Of course, this morning I squeeked a lot to be let out! I raced upstairs
to wake up mom, and then I ran back and forth between her and Chris to
get rid of some energy!
Then came a really lengthy breakfast, and only then was I allowed to go
out for the Hapoo walk, and this time we went around the churc, another
favourite route of mine. But Chris only does that with Shadow or mom.
Now we're back to boredom, because Shadow is working with papers (they
don't taste good at all) and Chris wants the computer back.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home