Thursday, March 30, 2006

Long and busy days

Hi all woofers:
As you know, Shadow has been here for a while.
Well the first few days he spent in the comfortable chair writing and
reading, and Chris didn't talk to him muczh. Yesterday, however, things
changed all of a sudden.
Chris walked me along the field route, and then we got into the car with
Shadow, and stopped by an electronic store, where they looked at stuff.
I hear them talking that it is mom's birthday soon, and that Chris wants
a present for her. They must have found one, because they ended up with
a big box to put in the car. I followed Shadow around like the good girl
that I am, and even Chris was impressed, because at times Shadow walked
really fast.
I didn't run Chris into anything. Only once my leash got caught
somewhere, and I knocked something off the stand. But it was no glass
bottle, so things were allright.

We then continued to the city, where they first went into the bank with
me. The bank is the place with the two escalators, where I always have
to find the right one going down. They solved everything there, and then
we went into my favourite eating place for the humans to have ice-cream.
I was a bit impatient, because so many dogs kept passing us, and I
wanted to greet them. But of course, Chris told me off and put me into
my down stay not very gently. She also prevented me from blocking the
aisle <rrr>

Then came the first fun part. We walked up to the city wall, where Chris
let me go off leash. Shadow watched out for other dogs. And when one
showed up, Chris put me back on leash. I had fun sniffing out the place,
the trees and all the piles of fallen lieves for messages from other
dogs.
Then we went down again to continue the shopping tour through various
stores, including the inevitable bookstore. That is the most boring for
me. It smells like paper, which is no food, and Chris just sits down
with me and flips through books. She says she doesn't read, but she
loves feeling the paper. Some books, she says, have really nice paper -
and bookstores for her smell good. Whatever, don't believe all your
human tells you <woof>

Then we went up to the wall again, the wall that is turned into a little
park - and I was granted some offleash time again. Shadow discovered
another dog and I went on leash. Chris then talked to the owner and
found out that my friend was another female. But for some reason she
still let me loose after I had been sitting nice and calm. She told me
to leave slowly, which I did. I didn't get in trouble with the other
female, because she was more interested in sniffing than in me, and she
didn't even start arguing about who is the boss. I like woofers that
just want to co-exist.
Chris and Shadow and that other man walked and chatted, when the friend
Mila and I spotted a tiny barker dog. We ganged up, ran towards him and
barked into his face. His human, a lady, let out a mighty stupid cry,
and we went our merry way sniffing and running. Mila's human talked to
that sstupid ladym, but then we were allowed offleash again. It was so
nice to go sniffing with another dog!

Then came two more boring parts - the dinner time, and the cinema. In
the cinema you are to lie quietly under a narrow seat while some voices
and sounds keep blurring from the front. I don't understand what's fun
in there.
And then we went home, and I could tell Chris was really tired. So was
I, I admit.
And about yesterday I will tell you in a new post. Cheers and woofs,
Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

want a free discount electronic store.

follow the following link!
discount electronic store

13/2/07 04:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home