Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Canon balls from the tennis man

Hi all woofers and humans:
I know we are leaving for the friend's place today, because Chris is
really really sad about something. Must have to do with Shadow but I'm
not quite sure yet. I just know that they talked for an awful lot and
then Chris was in serious need of me leaning against her legs. That is
my way of showing affection, you knoow? I'm not a face kisser, because I
know she doesn't like it.
Anyway, the past days we were at the place where they play tennis all
around the place. Everywhere you go you see balls flying, and Chris
loved it. I think she dragged poor mom all around telling her whom to
watch. We started by sitting beside the French man's coach whose face I
had licked the year before. But Chris supported the other one, a short
one from Belgium. Note: We're all talking tennis men here!
Then we went and also saw the weelchair friend. She sits in a chair that
moves her around, and it is perfect for me to put my head in her lap and
she can scratch me for as long as she wants. We sat with the weelchair
folks again, and they all liked me a lot. After we had watched something
there we went to another tennis court and waited and waited there until
the tennis man came. I mean the tennis man who is Chris' favouritestest
tennis man. He crowded the court with three others, and Chris says he
lost.
Bad though, he never gave me a ball to play with. But mom did something
cool! She saw a ball lying on the court before they came and asked a
lady if she could have it. But the lady did not go on the court. She
walked around the court and got mom a ball from somewhere else. Cool,
eh? That was our first tennis ball. Of course, I didn't even get to
touch it! These balls are all Chris' only!
We ended the day watching two others on the huge court with the
weelchair folks, where a guy Chris calls Kohli won and Shadow's
favourite Marat followed in his footsteps.
We went to the outside shop then to buy a few more cups, and the guy
recognized Chris from last year. Cool, eh? They bought three cups for
themselves and nothing for me! We went back home after the Hapoo walk.
This time the hot3el wasn't far from the tennis craze. The only bad
thing was that they left me in the room while they were having
breakfast. But Chris says next time I am going along, because the lady
doesn't mind.

Yesterday then we went to the huge court first thing to see one of
Chris' favourite spaniards winning against someone they call fish.
Didn't smell like fish, unfortunately! Afterwards Chris put mom through
what she calls classical claycourt tennis from the base line. The
Argentinian won over the Spaniard. And then back on the main court we
saw one German player win in what Chris calls a great and dramatic
match, before the tennis man showed up again.
Tennis man, you don't even look where you shoot the ball, do you? At one
point you scared me by smashing the ball in the wall that fortunately
protects me from having been hit by the ball. But the thundering noise
made me jump up. And the point went to the other one, too!
And then later when I thought I could sleep, you almost hit Chris in the
head with one of your canon balls. Now she loves you or likes you - what
do I know - and she said you didn't hit her so what's the drama. But had
you hit her, I would have blamed you for the rest of my life. Chris is
the bestest Chris ever on this planet, and I want to be no other one's
woofer if I have a choice!
You didn't even apologize, did you? And you didn't give us a ball either
- or maybe a racket - why not? She did support you, I heard it! And she
said you lost the second set unfortunately after a nice lead - okay,
Chris is the expert!
And after you lost we went home right away. The man before you the one
she calls Flo(h) distributed balls, and one of the camera people gave
her one. Nice man indeed! And the weelchair friend gave another one to
Chris, too. See, they're all nice, you just ignore us. Why is that,
given my promise to behave myself when I see you?
I love all of you, the Shadow, the music man, the tennis man, and mom,
because Chris likes and/or loves you, and half of you never bother like
Chris back. The world is a strange place.
Allright, Chris shouts she wants to pack the computer, so off we go. Mr
tennis man canon, I am sending you the hugest kiss and tailwags, because
I do forgive you after all, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home