Thursday, May 03, 2007

A letter

Hello Mr Music Man:
Do you know what we did yesterday? We went to the place where Chris and
cousin (and I (don't tell anyone) are going to see you. I guided Chris
all around the place. And you know what? Just next to where you are
going to sing, there is a little church made of trees! And the park is
so lovely. Chris says it's not as large as the one you have in Dublin,
but since I have never been there, I say it's the most beautiful park
ever. I guided Chris most of the way and hardly ever missed a step or
curb. And what amazed mer most was that I traced back exactly the way we
came, guiding very safely and responsibly. This is the way I like it:
Chris holds on to my handle and I do the work without her having to tell
me. I know where I am going better than her anyway (most of the time).

Cousin had been to a show the night before, and she says they had three
hours of support acts before the top star came on stage, stayed for just
under an hour and left. Cousin was annoyed. Chris told her that with you
she is going to get 2.5 (or sometimes more) hours of Mr Music Man, and
that cheered her up. She was still a little sceptic and asked if Chris
was sure, but Chris was sure, given that she had been to quite a few
shows before that one. She says you are the bestest Mr Music man ever on
this planet. That must be true, because if I remember correctly 1.5 CD
shelves are filled with your voice.

Dear Mr Music Man, you sing that snow is falling - but where? All I see
is sun and all I feel is heat! Chris loves it, she can take her computer
out on the balcony; but me? I want snow! Please send me some of that
falling snow, and I promise not to Hapoo kiss you all that much!
Sincerely, Hapoo.
P.s.: Chris told me to be friendly and business-like with my last
request - oof education is hard! And note - this letter has three
paragraphs as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home