Thursday, October 11, 2007

going nomail

Hi all humans and woofers:
I will be leaving you all for a while, because Chris says we are going to the apartment place. That is the empty rooms with nothing in them. We have been there one more time, and I have made up my mind that I don't like it. There's nothing inside and it is just bad.
We went there and the lady showed Chris evrything, the doorbell and mailbox and stuff. And there's a tiny small room there where she can store things. Then they talked and walked around in every room, Chris and the lady dealt with papers, the lady took notes of things, and then she left. Chris locked me out, I was going to go outside and see if I could go home, and all of a sudden the door was closed. But she let me back in and then we went downstairs, only to return with a bunch of paper that we had collected from the mailbox. With mom we took the paper to what smells like the trash, and then we unloaded the car. Chris had brought two of our chairs they used to have bread. I still don't like that place, I was quite happy when we left and I found myself at work. Chris went to the computer as usual, and then to the phone.
Now she is basically busy loading more boxes and putting them in her bedroom when they are filled. She is sleeping on the couch, which I love, of course. I still haven't found out what the thing is for that humans stand on to be taller, it is still wrapped and waiting in the corridor.
Chris says we won't be online for at least another two weeks, so please be thinking of me when you have the time and grumble with me about the empty rooms, I just don't think anybody should be going there.
Cheers, Hapo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home