Thursday, September 27, 2007

The past two nights

Hi all:
Two nights ago when Chris and I were leaving the office, I spotted mom
near the entrance and immediately ran to greet her. It's really fun to
see mom! We went for a small busy route and then got into the car. We
got out at a place I have sure not been before. We walked around the
house until we found the entrance, and there a lady was waiting for us.
I laid down, and the ladies sat down, and then the lady and Chris talked
while mom was reading something. The nap was wonderful, and not much was
going on. A couple of times somebody arrived and left, but generally
only paper was moved back and forth on the table. Chris says she gave
about ten signatures that night. Well I don't know what would have been
so good about this session, but when mom returned home later they had
sparkling whine, and Chris said that she had rented an apartment now.
Allright, I cannot see that yet.

Then yesterday as we left the office, Chris told me to go to the exit
gate, and on the other side of the street I saw mom and the sister. We
went for a little Hapoo walk before we got into the sister's big car. We
got out at a huge store I have surely seen before, and there we stayed
for the next three hours. However, the ladies didn't come out with much.
First they stood around stoves for a while and kept a man busy, but they
only got papers out of that standing session. Then they walked all
around, looked at things and only picked up two packages. But they also
went to eat, while I sure took a nap. Chris insists she bought a gass
stove, but I surely can't see when that should have happened. She
certainly did not return with it.
Allright, I think I have to go to work now, cheers and have a good day,
Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home