Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My big nono

Hi all:
Today is Wednesday, not my day. I really tried Chris hard, and finally I
got it - the hugest correction ever.
Allright, so we went for a Hapoo walk, and then we got in the car to go
shopping. First the ladies had t go to the store where I am not allowed
in, so I had to wait in the car. And after that it was harness time.
Chris wanted me to go through the shopping mall right to the entrance of
the supermarket, but as always, I had a mind of my own and thought I
could offer Chris a snack or two by stopping at every food place and
trying to get her to sit down. She made me go straight, until I really
managed to direct her to a table. I thought I'd better show it to her
and put my paws up on it.
O boy, was I off that fast - harness pulled back, and I volunteered to
roll on my back immediately. That is the safest when Chris is really
mad. She checked on me briefly with her hand, took the leash and told me
to get up, which I did. Her voice was amazingly calm but firm. She told
me to walk on as if nothing had happened, and so we found the entrance.
I really made sure not to make a mistake anymore. See, I wanted mom to
lead, nut me, because following mom is so much more fun!
Well I was allowed to follow inside the store, and that got my tail
wagging and I also got praise because then later in the other store I
did a great job changing directions and keeping Chris clear of all
obstacles. I stayed where she put me and even lay really close by her
chair as she finally went to eat something at the end of the shopping
trip.
I guess showing tables is not a brilliant idea, I'd better keep to
chairs and benches only from now on, or at least I will try.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home