Thursday, August 30, 2007

Long uneventful absence

Well folks and woofers,
I have to apologize once again. Chris was not on the computer for over a
week much, in fact, I think she only touched it three times herself, and
then only to do something really important, and only to do the most
important e-mail jobs. My Hapoo interests are not included in that
category, unfortunately.
But I have to tell you, not much has been going on. The best friend was
visiting, and the ladies talked a lot. But apart from that we walked
about an hour each morning and another hour each night. I love it when
Chris and I take somebody else for a walk, it is boring just the two of
us. So when the friend was gone I made it clear that Chris had better
look for somebody to walk with her, but that did not happen. So it is
back to the two of us, allright.
Mom had also been away on holidays, and when I was finally allowed to
wake her up with my Hapoo song, o I was so so happy, ran back and forth,
jumped up on Chris and went back to check on mom. And mom loves that
morning ritual, I know!
Cheers for now, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home