Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I *am* good with females!!!

Update from Sunday, October 21, 2007
I did it, I got a spot in the bedroom for now. See, I kept following
Chris everywhere she went, except into the bathroom or kitchen, because
that would have put me in trouble. And when it was time for going to
sleep at night, I did, but I bit my side and re-opened a spot that was
healing nicely, according to Chris. She looked at that for 2-3 days, but
then one day when we came home things had changed slightly again. The
big suitcase had gone from the bedroom floor, and Chris explored the way
the wardrobe was set up. And I found myself the nice soft spot by the
bed. Chris thought cousin Anne had set it up, but it was mom, the
wonderful mom. I can sleep on two blankets now and be right near Chris,
which I love very much.

I do meet children every now and then, they like to pet me, and I don't
mind. I have also seen a tiny Jack Russel dog, whose man allows me and
him to play and circle around each other. I have gotten used to my Hapoo
route for now, even though it is a short one.

Yesterday Chris got up really early, watched some TV and then took me
for the lunch walk. After that she took a bath, because her back hurt.
After that she lay down on the couch and fell asleep. After a while she
went to bed to sleep some more. Then at one point she switched back to
the couch for some more sleeping. We went outside at night, and then she
watched some TV, before she continued her sleeping session. She says she
must have been really tired, and she must have needed that much
sleeping. Today she is much more alive, has made herself some lunch and
cleaned up a little, brushed me and even gave me loads of pets. Let's
see what the next week holds, maybe we are going home to see mom and
stay with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home