Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Hapoo adventures

Update on Sunday, October 29, 2007
Hi all:
I think there is a dog park right outside our house door. I forgot to
tell you that on Thursday morning, as Chris and I were waiting for the
car to pick us up, a man was outside with another dog, and he said it
was allright to play with the dog for me, even though it was a female.
So Chris let me go, and I dashed off like a puppy. It was such fun
chasing the other woofer, a really nice and calm one. Her name is
Cherry, and she is a shorthaired Belgian Shepherd. Her man and Chris
talked while we were out and about chasing each other. I was so involved
in the game that I couldn't stop myself when Chris called. But Cherry's
man called her, and so I followed. I stood by him, and Cherry got pets
from Chris.

On Friday then we went to work as usual, and Chris' telephone coach
accompanied us to our office desk, where she and Chris were going to do
something. However, that was postponed, and we returned to the phones,
before training continued at the computer. After lunch the phone coach
returned, and Chris apparently was allowed to do a job with the coach
looking over her shoulder.

In the afternoon Chris and Eric talked about something when the
furniture man showed up. The talk must have involved him, because the
two had a good laugh. Then the telephone man came, and they talked some
more. Every now and then Chris goes over to his desk and then talks to
him first before picking up her headset to talk on the phone. We walked
home after work, and Chris says I did a marvelous jub showing all
traffic poles of importance. Now we just need to work on the route to
work.

When we arrived at home, Chris heard a dog running in the meadow. A lady
greeted her, and I spotted the nice Belgian lady. This time we didn't
play like crazy, but we walked around sniffed out each other and the
ground and had fun. There was another tiny dog female with us, but she
was on leash. Then came another lady with another tiny dog, another
female. Chris says I was such a good girl and behaved so nicely. Well,
the others were nice, so was I. After a while I had enough of the other
dogs, so I came and sat by Chris and wanted to go. Cherry also wanted
pets from Chris and sniffed out the clicker bag with my treats, but she
didn't get any. Well after all she hasn't found out yet how to get the
clicker to click!

On Saturday Chris slept quite late, but on the Hapoo walk I got to run
off leash a bit. We went back upstairs, she had breakfast, and then we
went down to the storage. Chris was trying to find something, when I
heard steps coming down the stairs. So of course, I barked, and a lady
got scared. Chris told her that it was me barking and that we were in
the basement. The lady eventually gave me pets, though she said she was
scared of dogs. Haha, I love to scare people, but I sure don't
understand why they get scared in the first place, just because I show
that I have a voice!

Today on the morning route I met Cherry again, this time accompanied by
the man. Chris and he and his tiny dog on leash walked together, while
Cherry and I sniffed out the area. She mostly hid in bushes, but I
stayed somewhat closer to Chris. The man and Cherry live next door,
that's so cool! And in the afternoon mom arrived. I only sang a little,
but I made sure that I got enough pets and attention from her. Mom took
a bath after they had had lunch, and then they both relaxed in the
livingroom until mom left. In the house things are getting lively, so I
am tempted to bark a lot, which Chris doesn't accept, what a pity! Well
well, I think my tummy is full and I need some well-deserved sleep,
Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home